AdContent is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create ad units and display them on the site, taking into account the individual parameters of the pages, the type of user device and its location. The plugin is adapted to work with any sites running WordPress.
- Creating ad units of three types: banner, teaser and custom code.
- Loading ad units in selected posts, categories and tags.
- Supports custom post types and taxonomies.
- Load ad units in posts that are in certain categories or marked with certain tags.
- Automatic insertion of ad units into articles.
- Automatic display of ad units in a pop-up window.
- Loading ad units depending on the type of page (main, search, archive pages of dates and authors, error page 404, etc.).
- Loading ad units based on the type of user device (PC, tablet or smartphone).
- Loading ad units based on the location of the user (country).
- Setting the date and time of the start and end of the display of ad units.
- Loading ad units based on the viewport size.
- Supports multilingual websites based on WPML.
You can get acquainted with all the functions and features of the AdContent plugin on the developer’s website.
4.7 or higher
5.6 or higher