The WebPoint.pro store sells only digital products that fall under the list of non-food products of adequate quality that cannot be returned or exchanged for a similar product (as amended by the RF Government Decree of October 20, 1998 No. 1222, dated 06.02.2002 No. 81).
Refunds for purchased digital goods of inadequate quality are possible if the following conditions are met:
- The product does not perform its functions and does not have the stated characteristics.
- The product has been tested on the latest version of WordPress without third-party themes and plugins.
- No changes were made to the source code of the purchased products.
- The problem is not caused by third-party product conflict.
- The buyer has granted full access to the site to identify and fix problems.
For a refund, write a request to the technical support. A request for a refund can be sent no later than 14 days from the date of purchase of the product. Requests for a refund are considered within 2 weeks after receiving the request.